New Year Greetings
Dear Friends and Well Wishers,
As another year comes to an end, our hearts are filled with thanks to God and to all our friends who support us. We look back on the events of 2019….
- -what comes to my mind immediately is the heart- warming stories of our rescue of homeless mentally ill people and their reunion with their families to distant parts of India;
- -taking a big leap in the rehabilitation of mentally ill people by giving them a pair of goat, to help them rear, multiply and earn for themselves through Parivartan Program;
- -spreading health awareness and keeping affordable treatment within the reach of the needy, through Gayathri Hospital;
- -expanding the women empowerment programme through livelihood education in Jeevan Community College and computer training to the girls of our schools.
- -refurbishing all our Homes and places of stay of the residents and children to give them a feel of happy living.
- -the 160th marriage that was celebrated this year.
All this was possible because of your generosity and we take this opportunity to extend our warmest thanks.
We welcome 2020 with a lot of hope. We look forward to the construction of a Community College Building at Thiruverkadu, which would serve as an Institution for getting Training in Paramedical courses, especially for the girls and women in and around the villages of Thiruverkadu. As you know ,in Udavum Karangal each moment is filled with acts of love.
Albert Einstein said – “ For it is in giving that we receive”.
So celebrate charity for the cause.
We wish you, dear friends, Peace, prosperity and Happiness during the New Year – 2020.